- All members of a team must be present and report to the registration counter within the designated timing as a team.
- All participants must ensure that they conform to the NUS Cyber Gaming Festival 2013 Terms and Conditions before they register. (i.e. Attire)
- All participants must produce a valid identification card in-person during the registration process.
- All participants MUST register before they are allowed to proceed into the tournament.
** Official Receipt is NOT required during the registration process. However, you are STRONGLY encourage to print and bring it along to avoid any misunderstanding.
Match Reporting Procedures
- All team member must report to the Game Marshal with their identity cards at their scheduled match timing.
- A minimum of 4 team members must be present for the match to proceed.
- If there are less than FOUR members present in a team 5 minutes after their scheduled match timing, the Game Marshal is allowed to award a walkover to the opposing team.
Alienware Arena (Chinatown)
* * All dates are in June * *
Inter-School Category: 12th – 13th
Open Category: 14th – 16th
Open Category: 13th – 14th
Open & Inter-School Category: 15th – 16th